A PAUSE FOR REFLECTION
At Caesura, we take the typical amenities a step further, to further your sense of well-being.
Our Fitness Center is on the 11th floor, so you can work out in a bright, airy space. Instead of cluttering your living space, stash your bike in the cellar Bike Room, with a sink and tool station so you can keep it clean and ready to roll.
Also helping you reduce clutter is Common Goods, where you can borrow a thoughtful selection of things you need occasionally but don’t really need to own.
Other signature amenities include the fifth-floor Community Lounge with a kitchenette and game room, and the 11th-floor Conservatory, a double-height, glass-walled garden of indigenous plants.
On the rooftop you can lounge in another garden: a healthy ecosystem of indigenous plants, pollinating insects, and birds, along with an outdoor kitchen, dining and working spaces, a sun deck, and a shade arbor with flowering vines.
- Rooftop garden lounge with indigenous plants, kitchen, and grills
- Double-height Conservatory for quiet contemplation
- 11th-floor Fitness Center
- Community Lounge with kitchenette and game room
- Bike Room with sink and tool station*
- Common Goods, a “lending library” of useful items*
- Concierge service
- Package room
- Tenant storage*
- Laundry room*
- *Additional fees may apply