FURNISHED STUDIOS FROM $2,607 IN THE BROOKLYN CULTURAL DISTRICT
At the intersection of Ashland and Lafayatte streets in the heart of the Brooklyn Cultural District, Caesura puts you at the intersection of art and music, food and drink, green spaces and convenient means of going places.
Clean lines, quality materials, and efficient use of space set the stage for serene comfort in Caesura’s state-of-the-art apartment homes.34 furnished studios—inspired by LifeEdited—that represent the attentiveness that went into every residence and every aspect of LEED-certified Caesura.
Move-In Ready Furnished Studios with “Common Goods” Lending Library
- Multipurpose, transforming furniture including sofa wall bed, media cabinets, and convertible dining tables
- Hardwood floors
- Large windows
- Porcelain tile bathrooms
- Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave oven, induction cooktop, and refrigerator
- White cabinetry and pantry
- Keyless entry
- Extremely quiet, efficient heating and air-conditioning system
- Complimentary WiFi/Cable
- 49” Smart TV
OF HOLISTIC WELL-BEINGSpaces that sustain body, mind, and spirit.
At Caesura, we take the typical amenities a step further, to further your sense of well-being. Our Fitness Center is on the 11th floor, so you can work out in a bright, airy space. Instead of cluttering your living space, stash your bike in the cellar Bike Room, with a sink and tool station so you can keep it clean and ready to roll.
Also helping you reduce clutter is Shared Goods, where you can borrow a thoughtful selection of things you need occasionally but don’t really need to own. Other signature amenities include the fifth-floor Community Lounge with a kitchenette and game room, and the 11th-floor Conservatory, a double-height, glass-walled garden of indigenous plants.
On the rooftop you can lounge in another garden: a healthy ecosystem of indigenous plants, pollinating insects, and birds, along with an outdoor kitchen, dining and working spaces, a sun deck, and a shade arbor with flowering vines.
- Rooftop garden lounge with indigenous plants, kitchen, and grills
- Double-height Conservatory for quiet contemplation
- 11th-floor Fitness Center
- Community Lounge with kitchenette and game room
- Bike Room with sink and tool station*
- Common Goods, a “lending library” of useful items*
- Concierge service
- Package room*
- Tenant storage*
- Laundry room*
- *Additional fees may apply